Camp Boss (BB-2BAD3)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
• To coordinate all activities in alarge and culturally diverse accommodation unit (camp) covering awide range of interpersonal and logistical activities andperspectives.
Job Description ofactivities and key responsibilities of the function (what and why)6-8 points
• To interact with NMDC ProjectGroups to ensure all incoming and outgoing personnel and items areprocessed in a timely fashion.
• Undertakesinductions to new guests.
• To conduct hygieneaudits in the camp and kitchen including use by date and storagemethodologies to ensure camp health and sanitation standards aremaintained.
• To set work priorities andrespond to changing external priorities that impact on dailyplanned activities.
• To coordinate emergencyresponse activities and situations with the Camp Management toensure that emergencies are controlled to NMDC standards.
• To prepare reports for Line Management as requiredincluding daily accommodation and catering status report.
• To supervise Camp support staff.
• To manage all incoming and outgoing business and campresidents mail.
• To maintain camp rules andregulations in the unit in accordance with Camp Company policiesand procedures.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work National Marine Dredging