Field Service Engineer (BB-D8739)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Field Service Engineer
As a Field Service Engineer, your mainresponsibilities will involve:
- Act to lead and supervise customer personnel, freelancersand field service representatives in the installation,commissioning and maintenance of Rotating Equipment (SpecificallyCentrifugal Gas Compressors , and Steam Turbines)
- Direct service representatives to take corrective actionfor equipment performance problems and troubleshootingactivities.
- Work in partnership with thecustomer and keep them thoroughly informed on the progress,performance, and any potential problems.
- Ensure customers are informed about Elliott, and promoteElliott Group's well-earned reputation of serviceexcellence.
- Work with sales department to meetcustomer demands for spares parts, retrofits, service contracts andnew equipment.
- Produce comprehensive servicereports and present these back to regional management and thecustomer.
- Contribute new ideas to enhancecompany service and overall customer experience.
As a Field Service Engineer, your skills andqualifications will ideally include:
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent orseveral years' experience in the field of turbomachinery
- Previous experience or comfortablewith commissioning, overhauling, maintaining and repairing ofRotating Equipment
- A practical orientedengineer
- Previous experience writingcomprehensive and detailed service reports
- Comfortable with working onsite with customers andleading their personnel during installation, repair andmaintenance.
- Fluent in Arabic and Excellentcommand of the English language
- Must beHealth, Safety & Environmentally focused, and promotesafety in the workplace
- Proficiency with MSOffice in Word, Excel and MS Project
calendar_today7 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Elliott Group