Senior Planning Analyst (BB-D0C14)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Principal Duties &Responsibilities:
- Develop financial models and analyse financialinformation in support of long-range strategic planning.
- Maintain and assist in development of the corporatebudget and long-term plan.
- Coordinating withthe business to consolidate, analyse and present thecompany's annual budget and long-term plan to a variety ofkey stakeholders.
- Collaborate on and helpdeliver the monthly rolling financial re-forecast
- Conduct variance analysis to explain how the budgetand/or rolling forecast compares against actualperformance
- Prepare materials as part of thereporting cycle, including various Board reports, forecasting andcapital structure updates and investor relationsmaterials.
- Develop relationships withoperations management, becoming a resource and advisor, in order tointegrate financial aspects into decision-making.
- Working closely with the Business Units &Business Development teams, assist in preparing financial analysisof internal projects and transactions, and other ad hoc requestsrelated to capital investments.
- Assist inevaluating the financial performance of capital investments againstestablished objectives.
- Support VP, Planning& the Executive Team in creating and updating thecompany's strategy, providing modelling and interpretationof strategic options.
- Act as centre ofexcellence for planning, budgeting, and economic evaluationactivities across the company
- Providemanagement and the Board with ad hoc reports to supportdecision-making.
- Qualified accountant
- Undergraduatedegree in Commerce, Economics, Engineering or relatedfield
- 7-10 years' experience providingfinancial support to business.
- Knowledge andability to work with planning IT systems and tools. (e.g. OracleHyperion)
calendar_today2 hours ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates
work Robert Half United Arab Emirates