EE Faculty position/Communication Engineering (BB-C3D89)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Anearned PhD in electrical engineering/Communication engineering, orrelated field. The candidate should have a bachelor degree inElectrical Engineering/Communication Engineering.
- Proven skills of high quality teaching
- Demonstrated excellence in research, scholarship, andteaching in Electrical Engineering/CommunicationEngineering.
- Effective communication skills,both written and oral in English.
- Hold a doctoral degree from a recognized universityfocusing on advanced research in the area of ElectricalEngineering/Communication Engineering
- Abilityto deliver high quality teaching in Communication programming andsignal processing related courses.
- A solidresearch record evidenced by high quality publications inhigh-impact IEEE journals
- Strong commitment toteaching and students advising at the undergraduate and graduatelevels
- Demonstrated ability to develop andsustain internally and externally funded research. Prior experiencein the role of PI or Co-PI in funded research projects is aplus.
- Ability to pursue independent researchand a demonstrated aptitude for fundamental research.
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates
work United Arab Emirates University