Product Development Manager - Perfumes (BB-F4647)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Description /Responsibilities
- Develops new products by identifying potential products;conducting market research; generating product requirements;determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, andtime-integrated plans for product introduction; developingmarketing strategies.
Product Manager JobDuties:
- Determinescustomers' needs and desires by specifying the researchneeded to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and futureproduct lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements;appraising new product ideas and/or product or packagingchanges.
- Assesses market competition bycomparing the company's product to competitors'products.
- Provides source data for productline communications by defining product marketing communicationobjectives.
- Obtains product market share byworking with sales director to develop product salesstrategies.
- Assesses product market data bycalling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating salescall results.
- Provides information formanagement by preparing short-term and long-term product salesforecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions andrequests.
calendar_today10 hours ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Manpower Group Middle East