Planning Engineer (BB-3A28D)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Review and continuously monitor, againstapproved schedules, the Contractor’s major constructionprogress and ensure equipment and manpower are adequate or in caseof any shortage report to Projects Controls Manager.
- Review in detail the recovery schedules as submitted bythe Contractors and ensure manpower and site supervision staffs areincreased properly.
- Regular visits to projectsites to validate whether the progress of work on site is incompliance with approved schedules, whether major milestones havebeen met and report deficiencies to Projects ControlsManager.
- Review all daily, weekly and monthlyreports as submitted by Contractor and report to Projects ControlsManager any deficiency or non-compliance.
- Review any claim involving time impact as submitted byContractor and report his assessment to Projects ControlsManager.
- Review field design changes and TrendNotices and assess time impact, if any.
- Advisethe Projects Controls Manager of any foreseen slippage of progressand corrective actions to be taken.
- Developdelay mitigation strategies;
- Advise the PD onthe time impacts of instigating a change request;
- Attend weekly progress meeting and monthly Executivemeetings and participate in preparing the agenda.
- Assist Projects Controls Manager during preparation ofMonthly Progress reports and Monthly ExecutivePresentations.
- Review the commissioning plansas submitted by Contractor and ensure its compliance with theapproved construction schedule.
- Participatewith PM staff in reviewing the Close-Out Reports as submitted byContractors.
- Informs themselves of therelevant Quality, Environmental, Safety and Occupational HealthPolicies, Manuals and Procedures in place within HillInternational, and ensures continued compliance with theserequirements while employed by Hill.
- Performother duties as assigned by the line manager/supervisor.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Hill International Inc.