Marketing Manager (BB-D0DE3)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Developing a pricing strategy thatmaximizes profits and market share but considers customersatisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
-Creating promotions with advertising managers.
-Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures,research and development appropriations, return-on-investment andprofit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describingour organization's offerings.
- Developing andmanaging advertising campaigns.
- Organizing companyconferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Buildingbrand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating andmaintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planningand coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating themarketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaignfrom start to finish.
- Researching demand for theorganization's products and services.
- Handling social media, publicrelation efforts, and content marketing
AED16,000 to 19,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Should have bachelorsdegree in Marketing or related field
- Experience inMarketing for Chain of Restaurants or F&B or FoodManufacturing is essential.
- Should have atleast 5 - 6years working as Marketing manager for F&B industry.
- Should be available immediately tojoin.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Ignite Search & Selection