Product Manager (UAE National) (BB-D9BE3)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Product Manager (UAENational)
The role of the Product Manager is operate as custodian ofbusiness product roadmap across the IT Platform and services.Owning, managing and validating all changes to ensure alignment tostrategic objectives and Business justification for investment.This role has responsible for defining and supporting the buildingof desirable, feasible, viable, and sustainable products that meetcustomer needs over the product-market lifecycle.
You will collaborate with awide range of people to identify and define customer needs,understand the Solution Context, and develop the Program Vision,Roadmap, and Features required to meet these needs. Your role willbe an important ally to every organization who wants to invest inchange and improvement on the Company Connect Platform.
- Vision androadmap – responsible for defining the vision thatreflects customer and Business needs on the platform. Ensuringalignment with strategic themes of the organisation and long-termdirection.
- Program backlog management– content authority for the program backlog and featuresdefined including benefit hypothesis and acceptancecriteria.
- Responsible for the planning andmanagement of Program Increment planning activity on the platform– definition of objectives, presentation of vision andprioritisation of features for implementation.
- Validation of features alongside product owners reviewingoutput against KPIs and objectives
- Develop andmanage an operating model that serves and protects the interests ofthe Company, Tenants and vendors
- Managementand collaboration with key stakeholders – Businessowners, Product owners, Release Train engineers, System architects– for the cohesive and successful delivery of changeacross the Platform & services.
- Implement a cross charging model for all the Tenants onthe platform
- Operate as the custodian of theroadmap and scope manage the Change Request process from initiationto CBA/decision making
- Undertake projectsmanagement responsibilities on behalf of the current venues when itlacks resources or motive to perform them in-house
- Chair and manage working groups within the platformgovernance structure i.e. Review Working Group
- Prepare and execute the onboarding of newtenants
- Administrate, prepare and presentreporting in accordance with audit requirements
- Ensure the full alignment with the Budget
- Coach and advise Business stakeholder and vendors on bestpractice
- Establish, manage and continuouslyimprove Platform processes, procedures and artefacts
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE ANDSKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Business Administration, ComputerScience, or Engineering; preferably Masters degrees in the same, orthe equivalent in experience
- ProjectManagement certified and/or equivalent certificate- AGILE,SAFE
- Certification in one or more Business Analysisor Change Management industry approaches
- Strong knowledge of digital transformation evidence inwork experience or certification
- 8-10years’ experience in Consulting,Business Analysis and Change Management in IT/Digitaldomain
- 5+ years Senior Stakeholder Managementexperience up to C-Suite
- Advanced experiencein requirements, illustrations and documentations.
- Proven record of creating analyzing and validatingdetailed functional and non- functional specifications
- Experience with various projects life cycle (waterfall,agile, etc.)
- Familiar with varioustechnologies and software applications
- Familiar with system design, including data migrationrules, business rules,
- Ability to facilitatethe negotiations of requirements amongst multiplestakeholders
- Excellent presentation skillsholding the ability to relay to non-technical people
- 5+ years’ experience of Governanceframework design and implementation across IT, Financial or PublicSectors capacity of PM, Senior Business Analyst or more
- 3+ years’ experience in a supervisorycapacity
- Business Analysis skills including ability touse basic analyst tools such as MS Excel, PowerPoint, workflowdiagrams tools etc.
- Excellent problem-solving,analytical and critical thinking skills, with meticulous attentionto detail
- Outstanding communication skills– written & verbal
- Self-starter, with a keen interest in customer loyaltyand highly motivated towards success;
- Must beproactive, a confident communicator able to win trust and be acredible stakeholder advisor;
- Fluent user ofJira to report and track issues to update allstakeholders
- Able to workindependently.
- Demonstrated ability to resolvebusiness and technological issues
- Demonstratedability to communicate effectively orally and in writing for highlytechnical concepts and processes to the “commonperson”
- Demonstrated ability totrain and provide consultation to customers in clear and concisemanners
- Experience in Business Consulting, ProgrammeManagement IT infrastructure
- Understanding andmanagement of IT/technology architectures
- Working knowledge of PRINCE2 or PMP projectmanagement
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Mehan Talent Acquisition Services