Medical Underwriter (BB-06013)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Medical Underwriter
As a MedicalUnderwriter, you will be responsible for evaluating applications byassessing the medical aspects of underwriting, applying insuranceunderwriting guidelines and preparing quotations for renewal or newbusiness.
The ideal candidate must have amedical degree with extensive UAE experience in MedicalUnderwriting, portfolio analysis, benefits mapping and medical riskanalysis.
- Evaluate applications and assess the medical aspects ofunderwriting
- Identify changes to underwritingpolicy and recommend improvement for consistency of underwritingpractice
- Develop schedule of benefits forstandard and customised products
- Plan, executeand contribute to department's projects
- Assessment of risk as per the set Underwritingguidelines
- Minimum 6 years of experience in MedicalUnderwriting
- Bachelor's degree inmedicine
- Certificate in LOMA, ALMI or FLMI ispreferred
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work National Health Insurance Company – Daman