Head Of Housing Department (UAE National) (BB-161D3)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Head Of Housing Department(UAE National)
- UAE National only
- Below 45 yearsold
- Consider current housing strategies andcitizens, housing needs, develop proposals for housing strategiesand innovative solutions and ensure their compatibility withnational plans and priorities and in cooperation with the guidanceof the current housing policy.
- Review processand develop new housing policies to improve the sustainability ofthe housing system in Abu Dhabi with the development of innovativesolutions to solve challenges in the housing field in the Emirateof Abu Dhabi,
- Ensure that the housing policiesof Abu Dhabi are in line with the federal policies while working toamend them to suit the social needs of the emirate.
- To guide the process of formulating housing policies witha view to their compatibility with the direction of the departmentand the emirate, and their appropriateness with federaldirections.
- Coordination with the affiliatedbodies to harmonize the service delivery approach continuousimprovement of practices, and incorporation of communitydevelopment sector policy obligations into the project managementprocess of partners.
- Monitoring thepreparation and implementation of housing program plans with a viewto supporting the neediest citizens in Abu Dhabi, and ensuring thatthey have access to affordable housing in cooperation withpartners.
- Submit data and reports in a timelymanner to the CEO, and recommend areas for improvement needed tosupport planning decision making and continuousimprovement
- Ensure that advice is provided tothe parties concerned with housing
- Guiding theprocess of assessing risks and opportunities associated withimplementing programs and projects.
- Experience:Head of Housing: 10 years (Required)
- Education: Master's (Required)
- Location: Abu Dhabi (Required)
- License: UAE Drivers (Required)
- Language: Arabic (Required)
- WorkRemotely: No
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work KAWADER HR CONSULTANCY