Senior Recruiter (Arabic Speaker) (BB-8ED4D)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Senior Recruiter (ArabicSpeaker)
Major objectives of thejob:
- Assist inadvertising job requisitions in the job portals and draft jobdescriptions.
- Headhunting and approachsuitable candidates.
- Apply alternativeapproaches to source for specific vacancies leading to diversepools/pipelines of high-quality candidates.
- ToUnderstand The Kanoo Group business requirements and deliver rolespecific sourcing strategies to meet hiring goals.
- Reviews resumes and credentials for appropriateness ofskills, experience and knowledge in relation to positionrequirements.
- Pre-screens candidates, createsand presents pre-screening questions to Recruiters.
- Build a robust network of available/active candidatesthroughout the talent sourcing process by means of continuousengagement in proactive dialogues with candidates.
- Manages and coordinates all communication with screenedcandidates.
- Prepares candidates shortlistedfor interviewing by hiring managers by providing detailedinformation on the company, our business strategy, departmentbackground, job descriptions, and expectation settings.
- Manages the interviews schedules between candidates andhiring managers and send interviews invites.
- Works cooperatively with all members of the HR team todevelop and implement staffing plans and activities.
- Coordinate with HR Services center and PR Team oncandidate's on-boarding.
- Degreelevel qualification - HR (Preferably)
- Must be anArabicSpeaker.
- Minimum one yearof experience in any recruitment job.
- Peoplemanagement skills and presentation skills.
- Good communication skills.
calendar_today10 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work The Kanoo Group