CAD Lead (BB-04E54)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Lead/Manage CADstaff, assigning tasks to individuals, being responsible forProjects’ CAD deliverables, and conducting day-today-output of CAD production.
- Good understanding of CAD packages, predominantly onAutoCAD, Autodesk Civil 3D, Navisworks, Bentley Microstation,ProjectWise, Aconex, BIM360, etc.
- Work closely with BIM Manager, Design Manager, DesignDirector to ensure the project’s compliance with thegiven policies and processes, and to ensure timely implementationand completion.
- Ability toprovide overall direction of BIM activities of CAD/BIM team inassigned areas including BIM implementation, integration,maintenance, training, design interface, quality and identificationof potential liabilities and/or concerns.
- Ability to review each drawing for readability,presentation and adherence to standards, in accordance to companyQA/QC process.
- Ability to developand maintain CAD object (2D & 3D) library followingCompany’s standards
- Proficient in establishing proper CAD/BIM structures,policies and procedures for the CAD group.
- Ability to identify opportunities and recommendations forincreasing workflow efficiencies.
- Ability to train and supervise CAD group in coreapplication skills and standards.
- Lead and audit project information models and drawings toensure CAD group working in line with CAD/BIM standards in CDEenvironment.
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Parsons Corporation