Project Engineer - QP (BB-7DCD2)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Project Engineer - QP
- Engineering degree.
- Previous relevant work experience in an EPIC project Oil& Gas Field.
- Minimum 10 years ofrelevant experience.
- Previous experiences withQP (preferable)
PE Duties andResponsibilities includes:
- Ensuresthat engineering is following the correct line of business workprocess map, procedures, work instructions, and project-specificprocedures.
- Establishes / maintains officestandards for design change control
- Establishand implement a process for effective communication andcoordination between engineering/design disciplines in the lead andsupport offices
- Provide a technically sound,safe, and cost-effective design consistent with the Project Budget,client’s requirements and all applicable industry andregulatory standards and practices
- Coordinatesthe distribution of the IFC drawings of each of the disciplinesassigned to the project
- Informs DisciplineLeads of design changes, specification changes, project decisions,and new information received from the client, vendors, or othermembers of the project team
- Ensures that alldrawings are produced in a consistent configuration to enabletransfer between designers, disciplines, lead and support offices,and in accordance with client requirements
- Ensures that all engineering and design staff is adequateto support the project and have a clear and accurate scopedefinition
- Verifies adequacy of negotiatedprofessional services budgets against negotiated project scope withEngineering discipline leads supporting the project
- Verifies agreement with Engineering discipline leads onproject schedule milestones
- Incorporatesdesign basis document into the Project Execution Plan. Includes anyambiguities, deviations, or omissions in the Project RiskMitigation Plan, where applicable. Verifies that all documentsreferenced in the design basis are available.
- Incorporates design change control procedure, revised asnecessary to reflect project/client-specific requirements, into theChange Management Procedure
- SupportProcurement Team in all Engineering concerns (specs, MTOs,etc.)
- Support Subcontracting Team in allEngineering concerns (Work Pack Definition, specs, MTOs,etc.)
- Manage costs against discipline budgets,and provide timely and accurate estimates-to-complete to ProjectControls for monthly cost tracking and reporting
- Provide timely input to project controls for monthlyprogress/productivity tracking and reporting
- Conduct a review of the basis of design to ensure thatall design inputs are adequate to meet functional and performancerequirements. Resolve any incomplete, ambiguous, or conflictingrequirements. Ensure all referenced documents areavailable.
- Issue a design safety andenvironmental plan, in coordination with the General Designer thatidentifies and defines the activities necessary to establish andmaintain design safety, including client’s design safetyrequirements
- Chair the HAZOP and manage theimplementation of any change resulting by this study.
- Establish discipline files for the project in accordancewith the respective design manuals and the project document controlprocedures. Maintain files and filing indices.
- Responsible for the timely preparation, review, anddelivery of all required engineering deliverables. Deliverables mayinclude, but are not limited to, calculations, drawings,specifications, data sheets, reports, and as-built/recorddrawings.
- Prior to issue, verify that allengineering deliverables are checked and approved – nodrawings shall be issued for construction without undergoing thechecking process.
- Prepare and submitrequisitions to Supply Management for equipment, materials, andservices
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Profile Middle East Company WLL