Navigational Services Manager (BB-1C4D7)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Navigational ServicesManager
The positiontakes full responsibility to carry out the functions of MarineService Section.
- Supports the implementation and management offunctions, policies, procedures, core values, goals, objectives,strategies, Value Score Card (VSC), business plans and budgets, keyresult areas (KRAs), and key performance indicators (KPIs) toensure that the company meets its strategic goals and objectives;and, achieves highest level of performance contributing to therequirements of the Company in general;
- Support and delivers the required activities of relatedrevenue projects
- Responsible for all processesand procedures
- Monitor and evaluates theoperational effectiveness, and administers changes for programimprovement.
- Provides recommendations for theimprovement and continuous upgrading of survey procedures, ensuringthat registration & licensing process are updated andcongruent to prevailing local & international regulationsand practices;
- Exerts efforts to raise profilethrough continuous improvement and development of innovativedelivery of services to its internal and externalstakeholders.
- Delivers effective and collegialworking environment along with other Company employees, theexternal stakeholders, consultants, contractors, local and nationalgovernment organizations, and international organizationsalike.
- Provides recommendations in theamendments of rules and regulations or any issues related to theimprovement of maritime safety and environmental protection,ensuring their compliance to IMO regulations;
- Teamleader with a positive outlook and clear focus on quality outputand integrity.
- Analyze and apply social,psychological, ethical and legal dimension of the administration ofmarine registration programs.
- Strong human andinterpersonal skills
- Excellent administrativeskills
- Holder of aMaster's Certificate of Competency from any IMO approvedorganization or Other Academic Qualifications
- At least 6 years experience
- Minimum4 years experience with Maritime Administration or similar Maritimeorganization or 5 years experience on vessels engaged oninternational voyages
- 2+ years experience atMaritime, at Sea, Voyages and Ports
- At least 2years experience as Master aboard ocean-going vessels
- Experience in conducting inspection on vessels engaged oninternational voyages as Port State Control (PSC)Inspector
- Basic knowledge of all types ofmarine vessels
- Knowledge in internationalmarine transportation rules and regulations
- Must have knowledge in International MaritimeOrganisation (IMO) codes, conventions and guidelines, and marinevessel safety and regulations
- Publicmanagement, administrative supports, coordination with Governmentand semi-Government Organizations
- Experiencein identify any lapses or deficiencies in the craft inspectionsoperation or which may constitute a hazard to thepassengers
- Experience in Coastal Navigation,Nautical Charts and Publication Vessel Inspection Standards,Government excellence, Environment Health and Safety, Program/Project Management, Marine Craft, Maritime Safety, Report Writing,Analysis, and Confidentiality
- Must be between30 - 45 years old
- Open to male Emiratinationals in UAE now
- Salaryto be used as a guide only and will reflect experience levels andinterview performance
- Salary is between 21 -28k AED per month base
- Plus EducationAllowance, Medical for self & family, and Air ticket forself & family
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work First Resort Global Recruitment