Cementing Supervisor (Downhole Tools) (BB-7A671)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Cementing Supervisor (DownholeTools)
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the abilityto communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- Must be able to demonstrates proficiency in the operationand maintenance of each type of equipment/unit/tool normally usedin the product service line
- Has exceptionalskills within the service line and specific knowledge andunderstanding of other service functions
- Minimum 5to 7 years of experience required.
- Experienceworking with Downhole tools is a Must.(packer, stormvalve, set bridge plug).
- Relatedskills, which are typically acquired through a high school diploma,or similar education and 2 years of experienceas Cementing Supervisor.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates