Head of IS Program Cyber Security (BB-01F19)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Head of IS Program CyberSecurity
Key Responsibilities willinclude:
- Plan, schedule, execute,and monitor the program's portfolio of projects to achieveoptimal stakeholder benefits while balancing ongoing operationalneeds.
- Ensure projects within the designatedportfolio align to corporate and business strategy andgoals.
- Provide coordinated planning, identifywork stream dependencies and integration needs, and optimize thepacing of deliverables while demonstrating fiscalresponsibility.
- Direct a cross-functional teamof assigned project managers, business and technology partners atvarious levels and locations to implement securityinitiatives
- Collaborate with initiativesponsors and cross-functional teams to clearly define projectswithin the program, scope sequence of deliverables, and developresource plans to provide incremental benefits realization, ontime, and within budget
- Prepare and presentexecutive level presentations, dashboards, and statusreports
- Strong, motivational leader with theability to manage, adapts, and successfully executes a large scaleprogram with minimal direction in an ever changingenvironment
Who we'relooking for:
- Must have Bachelordegree in Computer Sciences majoring in Information Security orrelevant discipline
- Must have 10-12 yearsprogram management experience with Minimum of 5-7 years projectmanagement experience leading cross-functional teams to completelarge scale initiatives
- Minimum of 3 yearsfinancial services industry experience required
- Experience implementing Security best practices andframework required
- Understanding of securityprotocols and standards
- Knowledge ofinformation security frameworks and industry regulations (NIST,ISO, CoBIT, PCI, SOX)
- Experience using ProjectManagement Life Cycle (PMLC), Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC), and Program Management concepts
- Security certifications preferred (CISSP, CISM,CCSP)
calendar_today2 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Tiro International