Project Manager – IT Infrastructure (BB-1CBA8)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
• Very strong background andextensive experience of Infrastructure Transformationprograms
• Expert in Data Centre, Compute,Storage, Virtualization & IT Networks
The above2 requirements are mandatory. Candidates without this experienceneed not apply as they will not be considered.
• Understanding the purpose and objectives of theprogram
• Gather detailed requirements incoordination with various stakeholders
•Ability to plan effectively to detailed task level
• Adopting to accelerated delivery using agilemethodologies, where feasible.
• Ensureproject delivery within time, cost, and quality constraints
• Very strong reporting skills
• Producing the deliverables/products to agreedspecifications
• Track key projectdeliverables/products.
• Coordinate withvarious Technology teams and ensure on time project delivery
• Identifying and actively managing issues and risksassociated with the project
• Ensuresuccessful and effective communication
•Coordinate with various vendors for hardware delivery andinstallation
• Ensure Vendor deliveries are ontime
• Banking experience preferred but notmandatory
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Knowledge & Experience:
• Goodunderstanding of IT infrastructure technologies, with 15+ years ofexperience in Project and Program Management.
• Strong understanding of managing InfrastructureTransformation programs.
• Proficient in MSOffice packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Vision and Project)
• Good experience of working in matrixorganization
• Strong technical knowledge on IT infrastructureconcepts
• Excellent communication (verbal& written) and documentation skills
•Strong reporting and communication skills.
•Certifications such as PMP would be an addedadvantage
calendar_today7 hours ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates
work Dicetek LLC