Warehouse Officer Contracts & Procurement (BB-16C62)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Receives materials and equipment from vendors and checksagainst the Delivery Note/Invoice/Purchase Order, or against theISDN as required. These include textbooks, stationary supplies,computers, furniture, office equipment, and publishingmaterial.
- Delivery discrepancies are rectifiedby ensuring that any items that are not to specifications, and/orin excess, and/or short, and/or damaged, are reported to vendorsand to the contracts’ department for action. Preparesdiscrepancy and damage reports.
- Maintains adata base/delivery system for material and equipment ordersensuring their timely and accurate delivery. Maintains completefiling system for all purchase orders issued.
- Passes relevant documents to Finance for payment oncerecipient’s approval is obtained. Instructs clients toinspect goods as required.
- Raises goodsreceived vouchers as items are found acceptable and maintainsappropriate records.
- Informs vendors of anydiscrepancies and raises issues to Unit Head for replacement ofitem, amendment or cancellation of order,
- Answers enquiries from internal clients re delivery datesand discrepancies in deliveries.
- Bar codes anyitems listed as Chapter 3 items for security and maintains anelectronic report of Chapter 3 items owned by the University andtheir location, and if their movement within the Universitylocation.
- Works closely with the MaterialDisposal Committee to ensure that items to be disposed off are“de-bar coded” and removed from the assetregistry.
- Raises Loading Notes for deliveryand signature by receiver and maintains a file.
- Liaises with facilities over furniture removal anddeliveries.
- Assists with the annual inventorystock check of all Chapter 3 items owned by the University asrequired.
- Distributes and files PurchaseOrders with the relevant people.
- Assists inthe preparation of bid summaries at peak workload times.
- Enters all Purchase Orders into the Bannersystem
- Develops a knowledge of and keeps up todate with Purchasing and Finance procedures.
- Any other duty commensurate with the grade of theposition.
- Responsible for the annual textbooksdistribution process on campus, and ensures that all relevant formsare completed by both faculty and staff.
- Checks textbooks against purchase orders and ensures thatISBN, Titles, Versions are correct. Segregates and stores textbooksfor distribution to colleges.
- Rejects booksnot meeting order specifications and returns to vendor fordistribution.
- Ensures textbooks are availableon time and in line with requested date.
- Collects end-of-semester textbooks from faculty. Preparesdetailed inventory report for each college.
- Prepares list of textbooks not required by colleges andsends to Disposal Committee for approval.
- Orders and delivers stationary as requested byfaculty and staff. Arranges delivery of orders to Dubai InternetCity, Dubai Media City and Knowledge Village.
- Maintains stationery stocks, ordering stocks, andbarcodes as necessary.
- Develops and maintainsa file of stationery orders and usage.
- Ensuressecurity of stationery and other goods, particularly ITequipment
- Purchases gift items through local market and maintainsrecords. Obtains sample for approval by end user.
- Verifies local vendor invoices through Banner Systemagainst purchase orders.
- Barcodes assets including computers and Audio-Videoequipment, furniture, office equipment, and other assets. Returnsdamaged item s to vendors for repair after checkingwarranty.
- Maintains annual inventory of asstsin coordination with inventory team for Dubai and Abu Dhabicampuses.
- Contacts printers for publication material and reordersas required.
- Coordinates with Student Councilto meet students’ requirements. Purchases materials forstudents for events like capstone, club activities, and carnivalsthrough local market.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Zayed University