Trade Finance Advisor (BB-1A929)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Advisory role: Acting as a center of competence for thetrade finance instruments portfolio management for the clustercountries. Providing expert advice on trade finance instrumentsstructure during the negotiation of and after the export salescontract is concluded.
- Risk mitigation:Providing relevant advice and risk mitigation activities in case ofnon-standard instruments being requested.
- Local legal environments: Knowledge of local legalenvironments, implications for the issuance of trade financeinstruments, know-how of specific local instruments such assureties, burgschafts, etc. Standardizing of PG trade financeinstruments wordings. Collaborating with the relevant, existingTrade Finance Delivery Center (TFDC) hub and across regional hubs(in case of language or legal issues).
- Portfolio oversight: Escalating point for business users,supporting and over sighting on the data quality management in TFL.Adhering to local regulations and relevant customary practices andproviding training.
- Approval role: Releasingbank guarantee requests as part of the 4-eye principle. Maintainingbank guarantee portfolio and receiving the incoming boleromessages, check the quality and content agrees with request andimport accordingly. Advising export LCs to the relevant recipientsas per maintained “allocation guidelines” orbased on any other source of information (like beneficiary, goodsdescription, etc.)
calendar_today4 hours ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates
work ABB Group