Digital Talent Partner (BB-18D86)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Partnering, influencing and coaching Line Managers on ourbrand and their 'personal brand', in order tomaximise the opportunity for them to build their ownpipelines.
- Researching and presenting keyhighlights in the ever-changing digital market;
- Proposing and gaining leadership engagement fordeveloping new and innovative ways of attracting and retaining keydigital talent.
- Creating a pipeline of digitalcandidates who are interested in the Company, its culture and itsdigital footprint, by creating relationships and engagingexperiences.
- Leading on the assessment andselection of digital talent. Developing creative solutions to testdigital skills and ability whilst also creating a memorable andbranded experience.
- Identifying, proposing andhosting internal and external events or sponsorship to showcase theCompany as the Digital Employer of Choice.
- Working with colleagues to understand the opportunitiesand roadmaps for introducing or pipelining early talent into ourdigital roles, creating a memorable recruitment and onboardingexperience that inspires.
- Working with digitalteam members to plan and execute their career roadmap in theorganization, focusing on the development touch points of theirjourney
calendar_today6 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Robert Half