System Assurance Manager (RAMS) (BB-25B2A)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: System AssuranceManager (RAMS)
We are currentlylooking for a Rail System Assurance Manager to join the team toprovide leadership from a RAM safety assurance perspectivethroughout the timeline of this 5-year project.
Candidates will be required to:
- Oversee theproduction of project engineering safety cases and supportingsafety submissions
- Review the development of projectsafety assurance plans by ensuring that all RAMS requirements arebeing implemented and followed
- Ensure closecoordination with all regulatory agencies (e.g. NTA, DoT, RTA, AbuDhabi Civil Defense etc.)
AED30,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
In order to be shortlistedfor an interview, candidates should demonstrate the followingskills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering(preferably in Safety Engineering or Mechanical/ElectricalEngineering) or any related discipline
- A minimum of5+ years of experience within the railway industry with a focus onRAMS including experience in railway systems
- Aminimum of 3+ years as a safety engineer/safety assurance manageron rail-related projects
calendar_today1 hour ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates