Call Center Officer (BB-9DAE4)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Call Center Officer
- Handlingcustomer requests for all products/services which include, but notlimited to: activation/blocking of cards; providing loan/cardbalances; recording customer requests and ensuring Turn Around Time(TAT) remains within the accepted timeframes.
- Cross selling/up-selling products for FinanceHouse/Islamic Finance House/Insurance House and selling easy cash,travel insurance, payday and other Finance House Group companyproducts.
- Conducting outbound customer callsfor card activations, following up on requests and notifyingcustomers of complaint resolutions.
- HandlingInsurance House customer inquiries, service requests and policyrenewals.
- Addressing questions regarding ValueHouse deals/benefits promoted to cardholders and handling any otherValue House related inquiry.
- Managing thecontact center mailbox for Finance House & Islamic FinanceHouse.
- Capturing/recording customer complaintsand following up to ensure resolutions are made in collaborationwith relevant areas.
- Meeting/exceeding theoperationally set Key Performance Indicators(KPI's).
- Understanding complexproblems, providing solutions to customers, explaining policies andresolving conflicts.
Desired Skills andExperience
MinimumQualifications - Bachelor's Degreein Finance or any other related feild.
- Excellent communication skills/telephoneetiquette
- Customer centric attitude (able tohandle all customers)
- Ability to work bothindependently and as part of a team
- Proficientuser of relevant computer based applications and call centersystems
- Knowledgeable about sales principlesand methods, with a proven track record in sales.
- Previous related experience in a customer service/callcentre environment is preferable.
- Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills, high telephone etiquetteknowledge and strong Interpersonal skills
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Finance House