Office Manager (BB-ABBE3)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Please see below a brief on office Managerjob responsibilities:
• Provide high-level,confidential administrative support to the facility operations, andensure a smooth running of the HQ Office.
•Manage and coordinate the secretarial and administrative activitieswithin the HQ Office to provide a high level of service and supportto the consultants/Executive Leadership, acting as main point ofcontact for the office and the facilities of the HQ.
• Create and disseminate office communications, includingevent invites, office announcements, and program reminders or asper instruction
• General administrativeduties including general correspondence, travel planning, andarrangement of meetings/events/facilities.
•General administrative responsibilities as deemed appropriate andnecessary (e.g., copying, distribution of meeting updates, orderingsupplies, filing, expense reports, budgeting etc.)
• Manage and coordinate the employee induction formalitiesof new hires in coordination with HR Department.
• Performing executive administrative duties for seniorleaders residing in local office, including travel itineraries,coordinating meetings, expense reimbursements, and handling ofpersonnel information.
• Order / pick up lunchfor meetings as requested
• Organize and planevents in coordination with Head of Group Office Management
• Coordinate maintenance of all office equipment andfacilities manage office boys , cleaners, security , drivers andfront desk employee.
• Maintainconfidentiality and confidential information between company andother stakeholders
calendar_today1 hour ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates
work Parisima Talent