Specialist Internal Medicine (BB-0E245)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role:Specialist Internal Medicine
- Clinicalcare to assigned patients according to current, best evidence-basedstandards.
- Participates in the review andplanning activities relevant to Internal Medicine services offeredby the facility.
- Participates in activitiesand opportunities to promote the Internal Medicine service and theClinic.
- Required to be involved innon-clinical unit matters and the care of any patient whenrequired.
- Responsible for compliance to theethical and professional standards set by the clinic and regulatoryauthorities.
- Adhere to a high standard ofclinical consultations and physical examinations.
- Ensure patient care or treatment is delegated to asuitable qualified, experienced individual with the necessaryknowledge and skills to provide the care or treatmentinvolved.
- Fulfills the professionalrequirements for the continuing maintenance of competencies in allaspects of Internal Medicine and continual improvement of clinicalpractice.
- Preference will be given to holdersof HAAD license as a Specialist in Internal Medicine.
- MBBS / MBChB or equivalent from a recognized medicalschool.
- Higher specialty certificate(membership / fellowship or equivalent) recognized byHAAD.
- Completion of a recognized higherprofessional education program.
- Experience– Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience sincegaining higher qualification.
- Demonstratedcommitment to continuing medical education.
- Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects ofInternal Medicine.
- Personal and leadershipskills appropriate for a highly functioning clinicalteam.
- Ability to communicate effectively withpatients, families, nurses, doctors and other Clinicstaff.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates