Online Sales E commerce Executive (BB-3FFA6)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Responsible for co-ordinating all e-commerce activitiesto drive awareness, engagement, and revenue for all onlinemarkets.
- Assist in executing all web andmarketing efforts of the business such as email marketing,affiliate marketing, search engine marketing (Paid Search, SEO,CSEs), and targeting to help achieve web sales targets.
- Assist in executing an ongoing strategy for e-Commerce,inclusive of both sales and marketing plans.
- Ensure all products in respective merchandise divisionare online, beautifully and strategically merchandised across thesite, and are represented in the category listing pages and trendshops.
- Monitor stock levels and product turnsto ensure we get timely replenishment and depth ofassortment.
- Assist with creative contentmanagement including updating homepages, product pages andcatalogues, blogs and key content pages, descriptions, images,pricing, categorization and up/cross sells.
- Contribute to strategies to drive traffic, conversion,retention and revenue.
- Maintain and optimizeour website navigation including sorting/filtering options toprovide an optimized shopping experience online.
- Responsible for increasing onsite search conversion andsales through continuous optimization.
JobQualifications and Experience-
- Graduate degree or College diploma in a relatedfield
- Minimum 4-5years of experience workingin a similar ecommerce role
- Amazon, Shopify,or other E-commerce sales and customer service experience isrequired
- Demonstrated success in Ecom marketand CRM
- Proficient in latest and mosteffective SEO/SEM tactics
- Experienced with PPCand other performance-based marketing strategies
- Experience with eCommerce Omni channels accountsconsidered an asset
- Proficiency in webanalytics (preferably Adobe Analytics)
- Experience with Photoshop, basic HTML and CSS anasset
- Experience with SEO and A/B testingpreferred
- Strong knowledge of contentmanagement systems, e-commerce platforms, MS Officesuite
calendar_today19 hours ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work AYCA Global Group