CONTRACTS ENGINEER (BB-155A9)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: CONTRACTS ENGINEER
- Having atLeast 8 years of commercial, QS & Contracts experience in aContracting Company.
- Maintaining the projectand coordinating with other teams in drafting the projects and thebudget.
- Facilitating in developing allproject-related contract strategies and organizing the list ofbidders and inviting the file for tenders.
- Performing all clarifications for contracts meeting andcoordinating with the project department and smooth functioning ofthe project.
- Assisting the departments andevaluating various commercial and technical evaluations.
- Execute proper contracts appreciation and ensureadherence to contractual conditions.
- Identifyrisks and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Ensure timely & accurate work measurement,billing, certification and collection: Need to keep a track oninterim payment schedule. Check the deductions (Taxes, Interests onadvance taken) and advances (Material advance, Mobilization Advanceetc.), Bank Guarantee expiry details etc.
- Ensure identification, documentation and submission ofclaims & variations.
- Ensuredocumentation and preparation for Dispute Review Boards &arbitration.
- Draft contractual letters to getthem approved by Project Manager and send them to Client,Subcontractors, Government bodies etc.
- Finalize sub-contractor engagement.
- Ensuring of various contemptuous records are correctlymaintained by various departments as required in terms of thecontract provisions.
- Recording hindrances andrescheduling physical and financial milestones as per the delayanalysis.
- People Management skills-Coordination with different departments within the organization,client and subcontractors.
- Convincing skills-Negotiate terms and conditions with client andsubcontractors
- Tracking and Monitoring ofchange in scope of works.
- Drafting and reviewof Tender document.
- Contract Formation,Administration and Management.
- ClaimSettlement and Management- Handling claims from Subcontractors forExtension of Time, Compensation for delays, extra cost etc. andpreparing counter claim.
- Experience: commercial, Q.S & Contracts experience in a ContractingCo.: 8 years (Required)
- Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Location: AbuDhabi (Preferred)
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work M4 Contracting