Technical Development Manager - Packaging Center OfExcellence (COE) (BB-03128)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Technical Development Manager -Packaging Center Of Excellence (COE)
The jobholder is responsible to deliver technicalsolutions by working closely with Packaging Marketing Center andthe key stakeholders in the packaging value chain.
This role includes; in close collaboration with MCresponsible to analyse the technology trends, identify the possiblecollaborations / opportunities and transform all findings intoinnovative solutions for the market, while leading the respectiveprojects, influence industry standards solutions to safeguard andprotect our leading product / solution positioning.
The job holder needs to build the technical group for CoEand esure its is up and running fully by 2021. This is a newcompetence, currently not found within the family of groupcompanies.
It requires deep understanding andequipment in packaging development, e.g. lamination, printing,migration, new functionality developments, which goes way beyondthe existing evaluation capabilities.
Thiscenter will work for both, high level of interaction withcustomers, suppliers globally as well as marketing & salesinternally is required, plus a standing network with leadingpackaging development centers around the world (there are some, butfew).
As a successful candidate, youwill have: MinimumQualification
- University degree in Chemical Engineering, PolymersScience, or any equivalent Chemical, Engineering, or ScienceDisciplines.
- Preferred to haveMaster's degree(s) in Chemistry, Polymer Science orEngineering or a related discipline.
Minimum Experience &Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years of experience inpolymers techno-commercial jobs, with preference in packagingoccupations.
- Minimum of 5 years in technicalservice, or development occupations.
- Thoroughunderstanding of the packaging value chain and the technicalaspects
- Preferred to have previous exposure inpeople management.
- Strong understanding ofPackaging Business, Process, Applications, and end-to-end consumerneeds.
- Strong knowledge of standards,classifications and testing methods
- Workingknowledge of products development commercialisationprocess
- Sounds knowledge in business'reviews, scenarios, studies, benchmarking and research.
- Advanced communication and influencing skills withprevious wide-range of connections within the polymersindustry.
- Working knowledge withproduct's financial-related aspects, quality, andperformance.
- Excellent knowledge of generalplastics processing, testing ,analytical equipment andtechniques
- Good proficiency in spoken andwritten English
calendar_today11 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates