Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Shall be able to carry out welding (in6G and6GR), repair and modification of various types of plant piping andstructures in accordance with Company procedures, standards, codesand practices.
- Basic knowledge of differentmaterials such as ASTMA316/316L, A304, Inconel 625, CuNi, API5LGr.B, A106,A36 & etc.
- Knowledge ofElectrodes and filler wire for oil industry.
- Awareness of hazards involved in hot works and welding,i.e. electric shocks, confined spaces, fumes.
- Understand the requirements for welding procedurequalification records and welder qualifications and itsvalidity.
Reportingand contribution to process management
- Support the development of work flows anddocumenting of standard operating processes and Key performanceindicators, this will include generating reports, progress reports,budget reports and developing of reporting structures.
- Maintain and contribute to a company philosophy ofcontinuous improvement. Essentially this will involve ownership& responsibility for your processes and continually seekingto review and improve these functions.
- Shouldbe a Pipe fitter with experience in piping, plumbing + experiencein maintenance of valves, vessels etc.
- Shouldbe capable of working closely with Mechanical Technicianrole
- Fabrication experience is not must as itwill be carried out by Fabricators.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Euro Mechanical