Medical Laboratory Sales Representative (BB-BE273)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
The role of thesales representative for the lab is to represent the lab in aprofessional, competent and compliant manner. The representativewill be tasked with maintaining and growing lab services withintheir given territory.
- Services existing accounts, obtains appointments, andestablishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily workschedule to call on existing or potential sales and meetings withcommunity/ hospital-based healthcare staff
- Maintain all compliance regulations
- Negotiates contracts
- Attends andorganizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity andresults reports, utilizing Sales Force CRM, and monthly and annualterritory analyses.
- Monitors competition bygathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, newproducts, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques,etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service,and policy by evaluating results and competitivedevelopments.
- Resolves customer complaints byinvestigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports;making recommendations to management.
- Provideshistorical records by maintaining records on area and customersales
- Contributes to team effort byaccomplishing related results as needed
- Bachelor ofScience, Agriculture or Veterinary Medicine
- Good English
- Good communication andNegotiation skills
- 0 to 2 years of experience preferably with labsales experience
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates
work Al Borg Medical Laboratories