Senior Production Engineer (BB-890E6)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job purpose &Scope:
Manage and control production process discipline aspects of all major worksat site from conception till implementation and handover tooperations. Ensures that all major works design and execution arein accordance with industry and company standards, practices andprocedures. Apply operation experience to all major works tominimize works variations with smooth operations within thestipulated time schedule with HSE compliance.
- Site Major WorksSupport and Execution control (Projects, Campaigns, Overhaul,Inspection etc)
- Lead all major works frominitiation till closeout to impart site operational experience fordevelopment and execution of major works scope, goals anddeliverables in line with company objectives and establishedprocedures.
- Participate in review ofP&IDs, lay-outs, control schemes, specifications,O&M studies, plot plan, 3D model and constructabilityreviews. Interface with other engineering disciplines and provideinputs to carryout detailed engineering activities. Resolvetechnical & execution issues and conflicts within the Majorworks execution plans, schedules or implementation and Siteoperations.
- Ensure that Operations experiencegained and lessons learned from the past years of operation in thefield are built into new plant design for optimization and siteteam training needs are identified and addressed within the Majorworks scope.
- Review &comment engineering packages for Major works comprising scope ofwork, data sheets, MTO, schedules, load lists, technical proposals,engineering estimates, start-up and commissioning procedures asrelevant.
- Manage and control aspects of siteexecution in production and process discipline and support sitemanagement in engineering, execution, control HSE and businessrisks arising from critical work in live plants, thus ensuring safeoperations to achieve Site Production and Injectiontargets
- Identify & recommend solutionsfor interface problems between ongoing Major works, existing plantand the sub systems and timely contribute towards minimizingchanges to scope that might impact on cost and schedule for theMajor works.
- Establish criteria andparticipate as required in site surveys, FAT/SAT, installation,pre-commissioning, commissioning and decommissioning of newprojects, participate in troubleshooting, provide technical advice& assistance to plant operation on resolution of design andwarranty issues
- Co-ordinate with the Siteteams for optimum participation and involvement with Major worksexpectations for its successful and timely completion with backwardintegration and update of Major works developments to siteoperations team.
- Proactively manage changes inMajor works scope, identify potential crisis, and devisecontingency plans in consultation with site and executionteams.
- Develop process flow diagrams (PFDs),Piping and Instrument Diagrams (P & Ids), utility FlowDiagrams (UFD), Cause and effect tables and the required designspecifications and perform equipment sizing calculations andcalculate line sizes and make flow summaries.
- Review technical proposals and engineering estimates andscope of work for the studies/Major works to be handled by outsideConsultant or contractors.
- Prepare start-upand commissioning / decommissioning procedures for the newmodification and provide assistance in preparing operating manualsand procedures and apply international codes and HSE guidelines toexisting and new modifications.
- Assist andparticipate in troubleshooting, plant start-up and commissioningand provide technical advice and assistance to plant operation andmaintenance sections and participate in operation review audit.Carry out plant trial runs to obtain operating data forstudies.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Allstream Global