Dynamics CRM Technical Lead (BB-AC3EC)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Deep technical knowledge and understanding ofDynamics CRM (Version 2016 or higher).
- Strongunderstanding of Dynamics CRM architecture (on-premise).
- Experience in designing and implementing Dynamics CRMsolutions involving integration with various systems, workflowautomation, migration.
- Ability to focus ondeliverables and deadlines.
- Team player withleadership qualities with prior experience of leading the team forsuccessful and timely delivery.
- Strong problemsolving skills.
- Ability to coordinate and workwith delivery team, project manager, design and architecture teamsto ensure alignment with strategic and operationalobjectives.
- Strong Devops skills formanaging the tasks, teams, source code repository etc. VSTS TFSetc.
- Strong knowledge of moving and managingsolutions across various environments. Experience with Agilemethodologies.
- Experience in bankingsector.
- Lead and mentor other CRMconsultants.
- Work closely with SolutionArchitect Functional Consultants and design Dynamics CRM Solutioninvolving Business Units, Security Roles, Teams, Users, IdentifyEntities and their relationship.
- Design anddevelop integration solutions and applications.
- Design and implement processes like workflows, businessprocess flow, business rules, actions.
- Designand develop modification and extensions to standard DynamicsCRM.
calendar_today11 hours ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Marc Ellis Consulting