It Project Scheduler Healthcare (BB-36672)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
AReputable Healthcare Company is looking for a ProjectScheduler. Roles andResponsibilities
- Monitor, track, identify trends, predict and reportproject status
- Ensure risks identified areeffectively managed to minimize their impact on ProjectSchedules
- Bachelor's Degree inBusiness Administration or related field.
- PMI-SP certification is must or other Schedulingprofessional certification.
- Proficiency in theuse of project scheduling software, i.e. Microsoft Projects isrequired.
- Knowledge in schedule optimizationtechniques, and proven record in master plan development
- Good quantitative, analytical, and problem solvingskills
- Excellent written and speakingcommunication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
Job Type: Permanent Experience:
- Project Scheduling: 3 years (Required)
- Healthcare Project Scheduling: 2 years(Required)
- Dubai (Required)
- Arabic (Required)
calendar_today11 hours ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work NAJMA CONSULTANCY