System Administrator (BB-D8D25)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
• Administrate thecompany live and testing servers.
• Administrate thecompany database servers.
• Create andmaintain back up plans.
• Administrate thecompany SVN servers.
• Manage day to daydeployment and server updates tasks.
• Monitor andmaintain the company servers security.
• Cooperate with themanagement.
• Identify softwareand hardware problems and fix issues quickly.
• Create andmaintain corn jobs and bash script.
• Help thedevelopment team to resolve challenges related to environment/servers and systems. Requirements:
• B.Sc ComputerScience or Computer Engineering.
• 1 – 2years experience in Linux OS.
• Experience insystem administration.
• Working knowledgeof SVN, MYSQL, Apache, Tomcat, MySQL, Java, PHP, HTML, CSS, ShellScripting and Backups.
• Experience ininstalling and configuring web and application servers.
• Windows serverknowledge is a plus.
• Problem solverwith a positive attitude and ability to interact with theteam.
• Ability to workunder stress and extra hours to achieve projects deadline.
• Excellentcommunication skills
• Ability tocommunicate in English is crucial.
• Excellentcommunication skills.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work New EJobs