eCommerce Analyst (BB-DBA95)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative field (Statistics,Mathematics, Econometrics, Applied Analytics, Operations Research,Accounting, Business Management, Economics, or Finance)required
3-5 years of experience as anAnalyst within pure e-commerce player
The E-Commerce Analyst will build a holistic view of howconsumers are engaging with all MEA Nespresso digital touchpointsthrough data and analytics and will apply those insights to informthe development of new business opportunities, to identify trendsand to support MEA eChannel management and decision makers withresearch and reporting to accelerate data driven eBusinessdecisions.
- Analyze & identify trends across the onlinecustomer journey, providing insight & recommendations todrive additional traffic & sales.
- Utilize multiple data sources and turn different datastreams into a cohesive view of our customer to produce detaileddigital business insights & analysis.
- Ensure all e-Business activities & KPIs aretracked and aligned with CRM team.
- Providedetailed analysis of path to registration and path to purchase toimprove conversion funnel.
- Provide detailedanalysis of merchandizing zones performance to refine understandingof winning combinations(menu/pages/section/placement/creative)
- Deliver reports & dashboards to monitor thedigital performance of the eChannel
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates