Project Engineer Industrial Automation (BB-FFEE7)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Lead cross-functional teams todrive process improvement through:
- Identification of automation project and processopportunities.
- Research ofconcepts.
- Vetting of vendors andstrategies.
- Leading projects through thecompletion of commissioning.
- Ensuring asuccessful transition through development, documentation andcommunication of procedures, maintenance requirements andtroubleshooting techniques.
- Engineering: userrequirements, engineering specifications, test documents, RFP/RFQ,purchase agreements, acceptance criteria
- Financial: budget development, creation of capitalauthorization request documents, and execution/tracking of projectspending
- Projects will be for a manufacturingenvironment and could include: automation/robotic materialmovement, processing equipment, process control systems, andfacility automation systems
- Coordinate with internal resources and external vendorsto develop custom machine designs and incorporate them intoexisting process and controls scenarios.
- Develop key deliverable criteria, budgets and timelinesbased on project requirements.
- Ensure buy-infrom key stakeholders during the development and implementationprocess.
- Develop, perform and document siteacceptance testing of externally sourced equipment.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues and perform complex systemstests.
- Manage prioritization of activities tomeet multiple project timeline requirements.
- Plan and execute special projects as assigned.
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Confidential Company