Logistics and Dispatch Attendant (BB-26C44)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role:Logistics and Dispatch Attendant
We are hiring belowpositions for our client who for Sponsored visa candidates (Father,mother, husband, and student visa) only. Applicants on employmentand visit visas will not be considered.
- Industry -Logistics
- Nationality - Any
- Gender - Male and Female
- No ofRequirements: - 3
- Work Location - Musaffah,Abu Dhabi
- Working shifts - 10 hours (Should beflexible with shifts)
- Working days - 6 days aweek (1 day off )
- Duration - 1 month andextendable
- -Ensure the weight ofcement sold in the data system so as to aid in the verificationprocedure with regard to sales achieved and accountingpurposes.
- -Direct the drivers to load from theright cement silo or from the packing house in case of bagsloading.
- -Issuing loading orders, deliverynotes, and weight bridge tickets.
- -Giving theright signal for tanker drivers during the loading process underthe silos.
- -Communicate with drivers properlyto have a smooth dispatch process.
- -Reportdispatch sales quantities to the commercial team.
- -Report an issue in the dispatch area to the Logisticsand dispatch administrator.
- -Organize thetruck traffic inside the plant during the export time.
- -Record arrival and departure hours in order to determinethe waiting time.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work DULSCO LLC