Public Relation Officer (PRO) (BB-EAF1D)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Public Relation Officer(PRO)
- Submit, follow-up and gather all new work andbusiness visas to guarantee that the visas are handled andprocessed on time.
- Renew, update and keep upall workers and their dependents' visas and work contractson time to guarantee that organization's records are up todate in the labor and Immigration Departments.
- Makes sure all business and trade Licenses are updated,follow-up official approvals and permits, to prevent unnecessaryviolations.
- Well knowledge in Tawteeq, TenancyContracts.
- Accurately prepare and processrequired legal documents like rent contract attestation ingovernment agencies such as Ministry of Economic, Ministry ofFinance, Customs, Court, Chamber of Commerce, Traffic Departmentand Municipality.
- Deal promptly andproductively on general enquiries about PRO functions
- AT LEAST 3 YEARS WORKING EXPERIENCE HERE AT UAE
- WITH EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLSBOTH ENGLISH AND ARABIC
- ANYNATIONALITY ( MALE)
- WITH DRIVING LICENSEWORK
- LOCATION: ABU DHABI
- Experience: Public Relations: 1 year(Preferred)
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Strike Real Estate