Senior HR Specialist (BB-DFE3E)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Senior HRSpecialist
The Senior HR Specialistwill be the representative of the human resources department thatfacilitates all HR functions and programs and will oversee issuesrelated to employment, compensation and employeerelations.
**PLEASE NOTETHAT ONLY QATARI NATIONALS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THISPOST**
DUTIES OF THE SENIOR HRSPECIALIST
- Representative of thehuman resources department that facilitate all HR functions andprograms.
- Oversee issues related toemployment, compensation and employee relations. Improving HRpolicies, processes and practices also recommending changes to HRmanagement.
- Ensure efficient operations,perform a substantial amount of research, data analysis andreporting as it relates to employee productivity.
- Responsible for day to day management of HRoperations.
- Manage the administration of thepolicies, procedures and programs of the organization.
- Carry on functions as assigned by the Department Head andthe management every now and the
Job Requirements for the Senior HRSpecialist
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR from an accreditedUniversity
- The Senior HR Specialist shouldhave 5+ years of post-qualification experience.
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio
- SAP experience
- Excellentnegotiation, problem solving, project management skillsrequired.
- Strong Communication &Presentation Skills
- Effective written andspoken Arabic.
- Excellent people and analyticalskills.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Chase Resourcing