General Radiographer (BB-DE95B)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform any additionalduties as required, administration duties assists with filing,clerical and scheduling wherever possible.
•Maintains professional growth and development through seminars,workshops, and professional affiliations to keep abreast of latesttrends in field of expertise.
• Mustdemonstrate an understanding of human anatomy, human physiology,pathology, pharmacology and medical terminology while maintaining ahigh degree of accuracy in positioning and X-ray technique.
• Possess, use and maintain knowledge aboutradiation protection and safety.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Graduate of an accreditedSchool/ University or Institution from where the qualificationpermits registration with the ARRT or its equivalent.
• Current Registered Licensure in country of citizenshipor professional practice
• DHA/MOH/HAADlicense holders with Radiography Technologist title must have validPSV report
• Minimum Two years experienceessential
• Knowledge of Middle Easterncustoms is advantageous.
calendar_today2 hours ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates