Business Coordinator (BB-E45D7)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Overseeing incubation projects and activities, in linewith the results agreed with the management.
- Regularly keeping pace with innovative newapproaches in order to assist start-ups, entrepreneurs andinnovators in the developing world;
- Liaising regularly with the Marketing, Salesand development teams and updating them on developments as well assupporting their efforts and duties;
- Understanding and providing practical input tohelp entrepreneurs and the projects
- Documenting Business Models and buildingSOP
- Assisting, engagingand regularly consulting stakeholders to share information,co-create innovative solutions, and foster strongrelations;
- Doingextensive Competitor research and analysis.
- Participating in streamlining processes (bothonline and offline).
- Demonstrated knowledge ofbusiness incubation, business acceleration, and other relevantmeans of enabling early-stage enterprises to start andgrow;
- Excellent projectmanagement skills and track record in successfully planning andexecuting projects in emerging markets;
- Excellent communication skills, including theability to communicate effectively with staff, clients and partnersat junior and senior levels;
- Excellent writing skills and command of the Englishlanguage.
- Ability towork independently, willingness to learn, a positive, energetic andambitious work attitude, and aptitude to work within a teamenvironment;
- Resultsorientation; and
- Capacity to manage multiple complex tasks inparallel.
calendar_today2 hours ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work ASA Ventures