HSE Engineer - Drilling (BB-C00F3)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: HSE Engineer- Drilling
- Degree in anengineering/technology/science discipline or equivalent asminimum
- Minimum 10 - 15 years'experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Minimum 5 years HSE experience at Drilling rig Offshore/Onshore
- Knowledge in Drilling Operationactivities, Drilling Emergencies, and rig site specific safetyplans.
- Must be able to execute technical workfor FEED and Detailed Engineering Designs (designs, specifications,drawings, etc). Vast Engineering Design Experience isessential.
- Be thoroughly familiar with all HSErelated regulations in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Befamiliar with work procedure of regulatory bodies in Abu Dhabi,UAE.
- Ability to work well with others in aculturally diverse; mutli-functional team environment. Able tointeract effectively with peers; service and contractorrepresentatives.
- Be computer literate in Word,Excel, Project, PowerPoint, etc.
- Be good atspoken and written English.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work IDC (International Development Company)