Assistant Registrar (For UAE Nationals Only) (BB-29AB2)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
To supportthe mission of AURAK through the incorporation of current trendsand practices that ensure the integrity, accuracy and security ofall academic records and the provision of effective and efficientadministrative and operational functions and quality service in theRegistrar’s Office. The Assistant Registrar serves tosupport the University Registrar who responsible for the overallmanagement and supervision of the administrative and operationalfunctions of the unit and the provision of quality services tocurrent and past students, faculty and staff whose job functionsrelate to this area of operation, as well as to federal agencies asstipulated in established regulations.
- Minimum Qualification andEducation
Essential: Bachelor’sdegree in Education, Business Management or any other relevantfield.
Desirable: Master’sdegree in aforementioned fields is preferable.
- Required Knowledge andSkills
- Knowledge of UAE Ministry of Higher Educationand Scientific Research accreditation standards
- Knowledge of USA system of transcription andregistration
- Knowledge of and experiencesupervising strategic operations of a Registrar’s Officethat meet modern day trends, quality assurance, institutionaleffectiveness and accreditation standards
- Knowledge of privacy obligations and protocols inoperating a Registrar’s Office
- Effective organizational and interpersonalskills
- Successful experience working with anddemonstrating sensitivity to diverse populations
- Effective leadership, management and student interactionskills.
Essential: Minimumfive years’ experience, preferably in the UAE.
- Language proficiencyrequired
Essential: Effectiveoral and written communication in English and Arabic.
- Service Excellence-
- ProfessionalEthics and Integrity-
- Reporting line
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work American University of Ras Al Khaimah