Director Of Maintenance ( Camo , Amo , Ars ) (BB-6BD04)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
• Responsible for the maintenancemanagement of assigned aircraft.
•Ensuring all regulatory responsibilities of GCAA are being followedas per the approved.
• MaintenanceOrganization Exposition and Technical / Engineering ProcedureManual.
• Ensuring through the AMO teammembers under his/her control, that the quality of workmanship isaccomplished to the highest standards of airworthiness consideringprinciples of human factors.
• Followup with all of Procurement Logistics & Supplychain.
• Ensure that Engineering, CAMO,Quality, Safety Procedures are complied with to achieve GoodMaintenance Practices.
• Monitor allthe aircraft technical documentations.
• Ensuring all regulatory responsibilities ofGCAA are being followed as per the approved CAME.
• Prepare / revise the CAME and Technical /Engineering Procedure Manual to be acceptable to theGCAA.
• Conduct meeting with the CAMOteam to review open issues, make new targets andfollow-up.
• Leading the team of CAMOmembers for Maintenance Control.
•Responsible for the management of the issuing of the AirworthinessReview Certificate, the renewal and extension process for fleet ofaircraft to ensure continued airworthiness.
• The completion and submission of applicationsfor the initial issue of Certificates of Airworthiness according toGCAA requirements.
• The completion andsubmission of all applications associated with Certificates ofAirworthiness, including but not limited to aircraft registrations,Safety Equipment, Special Operations etc.
• Updating of Tech Logs.
• Preparation of MEL and knowledge of OSD& MMEL etc.
• Preparation ofmaintenance work package to ensure the aircraft remains fullycompliant, airworthy with the.
•Maintenance Program as per aircraft/OEM, regulatoryrequirements.
• Preparation, Analysis& ensuring effectiveness of Aircraft MaintenancePrograms.
• Accomplishment and controlof FAA, EASA, TC Aircraft/Engine/APU/Propeller/Equipment.(Airworthiness, Directives (AD's)
• Carry out all the tasks regarding the CAMO, AMOand ARS manager.Requirements More than 7 years experience ofManaging Aircraft Engineering and Maintenance DeapartmentExperience of working at aviation and aerospaceindustry
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Fujairah Aviation Academy