Power BI Specialist (BB-B55FF)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
JOB KNOWLEDGE SKILLS ANDEXPERIENCE :
1. 4 to 6 Years of overall work experience primarilyworking on Analyticsand BI domain preferably in Microsoftstack(MSBI and PowerBI)
2. Bachelor'sdegree in Computer Science or Masters in ComputerApplications.
3. Very goodunderstanding of Cube development, deployment, maintenance andperformance tuning in SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services) ismust.
4. Should have hands-on experience inPower BI reports (both cloud service and on premise report serverversion) and DAX queries. Should evaluate and enhance existingDashboards.
5. Should be able to translateBusiness requirements and optimizing it into a KPI for Power BIreports
6. Strong visualisation skills withability to communicate complex ideas with efficiency, clarity, andprecision
7. Should be expert in developing andexecuting efficient database queries and be good with datawarehouse concepts.
8. Knowledge ofrelational & non-relational databases (SQL, MySQL, NoSQL,Hadoop, MongoDB, etc.) is preferred
9.Thorough understanding of Software development life cycle(SDLC).
10. Should possess basicunderstanding of Azure specially PAAS services.
11. Develop and maintain Technical documentation andintroduce Industry best practices.
12. Should beable to lead a team, define and develop Technical BI solutions andArchitectures and provide technical guidance.
13. Proficiency in scripting / programming languages -SQL. Python/R scripting is preferred.
14. Handson experience in preparing and submitting project statusreports.
15. Excellent written and verbalcommunication skills
16. Strong Inter personal,liaison and problem solving skills
17. Workingexperience in banking sector or in a leading solution vendor forbanking products.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Marc Ellis Consulting