Resident Engineers (BB-B27EB)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
The successful applicant should possess thefollowing skills and experience
- TheResident Engineer provides oversight of the constructionsupervision of the projects to ensure that the design documentationis safely and accurately implemented on site, and that therequirements of the construction contract are followed.
- Perform the duties of the Resident Engineer onsite.
- Management and direction of a team ofEngineers for the construction supervision projects.
- Provide technical and contractual advice for all of theprojects, as well as resource management.
- Responsible for overall project delivery and clientliaison.
- Builds a trusted relationship withthe management team and with the client's counterpartstaff.
- Establishes an appropriate workingrelationship with the contractors.
- Places anemphasis on safe construction practices (Beyond Zero) and onmaintaining a high quality of construction. Leads by example indriving safe practices on site.
- Uses effectiveproject management and controls systems to regularly report onprogress to the management team.
- Monitorsprogress of construction against the programme and takes steps toensure the programme is achieved.
- Ensures thatthe project quality control procedures are used for theConstructions supervision works and monitors it forimprovement.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates