Lobby Ambassador (BB-E1C3E)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
The incumbent in the position is responsible for managingthe Guest Relation Section and providing the highest professionalservices in accordance with the Kempinski quality servicestandards.He/she is also acts as arepresentative of the hotel management and handles all guestrelation matters brought to his/her attention to the satisfactionof the guest.
- Hasa complete knowledge of the Hotel including the geographicallayout.
- Knowledgeable about all VIPs in-house,Hotel functions and special events.
- Greets VIPguests and escorts them to the lounge and to theirrooms.
- Interacts with all guests as well asindividuals outside the Hotel.
- Makes acourtesy call to in-house guests.
- Conductsshow around to guests
- Inspects guest roomsdaily, and ensures that all in-house guests receive their dailyamenities as per set standards.
- Inspectsarrival rooms of the day specially VIP rooms
- Ensures that all collaterals/ letters are pre- arrangedprior to guests arrival (welcome letters, Discovery letters,etc)
- During peak period, provides help andsupport to the Front Desk, Palace Lounge and Concierge Desk withcheck-in, check out and handling guest requests
- Handles guest requests and complaints in a polite andefficient manner, gives further instructions to the relevant staffif needed to ensure customer satisfaction and maintains a record ofall requests received from all guests. Follows up whennecessary.
- Look out for daily birthdays andoccasions of in-house guests and ensures the delivery of thecorresponding amenities to guest rooms.
- Relieves Business Center and Front Desk employees whenneeded.
- Update guest historyprofile.
- Informs other operating departments,notably Housekeeping and Food and Beverage Departments on mattersthat concern them.
- Performs related duties andspecial projects as assigned
- Analyzeguests' comments and complaints and produces weeklyreports.
- Informs management of special events,functions, and problems.
- Keeps a logbook withall VIP arrivals and requests.
- Ensure thatrooms are assigned according to the reservation & as perguest's requests.
- Implements &controls the policies & regulations related to staff health& safety, Grooming, service and hygiene.
- Attends & participates in daily briefings asscheduled.
- Ensures that the previousday's cancellations or no-show courtesies are removed fromrooms.
- Prepares a list of guests'birthdays. For in-house guests, sends a cake and a card signed byeveryone, while for guest abroad, sends a birthday card signed byeveryone.
- Performs all duties andresponsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordancewith established company policies and procedures to achieve overallobjectives of this position.
- To report forduty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at alltimes.
- Any other duties, which may be assignedto you from time to time as directed by your Supervisor orManager.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi