Senior Project Engineer (BB-A418D)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
1. Preparation of Material Log
2.Preparation of Project Study Report as per standard format
3. Collection and study of shop drawings
4.Floating enquiries and obtain back-up quotations from suppliers formaterial finalization
5. Raising RFIs (Request forInformation) in coordination with drafting and ProjectManager
6. Prepare and submit the Engineeringcalculations required as appropriate for the following uponobtaining approvals from the respective HOD’s and processfor further approvals from Client, Consultants andAuthorities
7. Preparation of comparison statementalong with technical & commercial evaluation and onwardsubmission to HOD.
8. Obtaining approvals of drawings /material submittals from concerned authority / consultant.
9. Raising RFIs (Request for Information) in coordinationwith drafting and Project Manager.
11. Verification of materials received atsite.
12. Raising Purchase Requisitions as perspecification / drawings.
13. Arrangement of materialfor use on site for smooth continuation of work.
14.Review of Method Statements / ITPs for the project.
15.Attend regular coordination / progress meetings.
16.Timely preparation of variations
17. Supervision ofworks at site, and progress of work as per clause 14 Program
18. Arrange/Schedule inspection of works by the Consultant atsite upon raising of RFI.
19. Maintaining properrecords of testing & commissioning of individual systemsfor onward submission.
20. Preparation &submission of monthly subcontract certificates.
21.Ensure compliance to handing over snags.
22.Preparation & submission of O&M manuals.
23. To hand over the marked up drawings as per siteconditions to the drawing department.
24. Submission ofAs Built drawings.
25. Ensure timely submission ofattendance cards to the PM for onward submission.
26.Ensure healthy working condition between supervisors / foremen andworkers.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates
work Trinity Mechanical Services LLC