Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: MASON
TheMason will maintain the assigned building fabric works within thepremise. This will include refurbishments, PPM’s andReactive Work. The Mason is also expected to keep records of allwork completed as well as carry out risk assessments before eachgiven task.
• Tiling Work.
• Block Work.
• Silicon Work.
• Grouting and Plastering Work.
• Responding to reactivecall out requests.
• Carrying out PPM worksand reactive tasks.
• Ensuring quality ofFinishing.
• Complete all associatedpaperwork
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
•A professionally recognised technical qualification or completedapprenticeship.
• Possesses deep knowledge ofMasonry techniques and materials
• Operationalexperience is essential.
• GCC FM ExperienceMUST (Min 3 Years )
• Basic communicationskills in English and languages from the Asian Sub-Continent ispreferable.
• Ability to utilise CAFMSystems.
• Work as part of a Team.
• Enthusiasm to learn.
• Flexible toworks in shifts (day and night shift).
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work ETIHAD INTERNATIONAL HOSPITALITY