Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor / Professor InHealthcare Management (BB-148E8)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Main roles &responsibilities
- Teach bothundergraduate and graduate courses through the use of blendedlearning approach.
- Must be an activeresearcher in the following fields:
- InnovativeHealth Metrics and Big Data Analysis
- HealthSystems, Policy, and Reform
- InnovativeApplications in Environmental Management
- Public Health Interventions and Innovations
- Course / Curriculum/ Contentdevelopment for on-line teaching.
- Advise/mentor learners.
- Develop and deliverprofessional short courses.
- Performadministrative duties as needed.
Required qualification & skills
- Applicants must hold a PhD. degree from anaccredited University relevant to the above discipline.
- Adequate teaching experience in an internationallyaccredited university.
- Experience working inan online / e-learning environment will be givenpreference.
- Demonstrated ability to integratecomputer technology into the curriculum.
- Ability to develop and deliver professional shortcourses.
- English language proficiency is amust.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Hamdan Bin Mohammed University