Technology Transfer Senior Officer (BB-1891D)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
The TTO has responsibilityfor:
1. Oversight and development ofpartnerships internal to the University and externally with otheracademic institutions, industry, investors, non-profits, andgovernment entities.
2. Oversight of the technologytransfer operations including managing technology transferprocedures, reporting requirements, forms, marketing briefs, andwebsite.
3. Manage all aspects of universityintellectual property (IP) developed by faculty including facultydisclosures, IP tracking database, patent, copyright and trademarkapplications, managing patents and license agreements, and workingwith legal counsel within and external to the university.
4. The TTO works with professionals in patent analysis andventure creation to identify optimum pathways to commercializationincluding start-up companies.
5. The TTO is responsiblefor education and outreach to the internal campus community andexternal stakeholders and investors in support faculty, staff, andalumni in technology innovations.
6. The TTO will workwith the Associate Provost for Research and other relevantdepartments to develop short-range and long-range strategic plansfor external partnerships in support of entrepreneurship andinnovation.
7. TTO is responsible for technologytransfer and associated commercialization negotiations, agreementsand contracts, and for the development of commercialization andinnovation collaborations with external partners and acrossmultiple university units.
Master’s degree or equivalentin business, public administration, science, or engineering
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
1. Strong project management,organizational, and leadership skills with the ability to handlemultiple, complex tasks and projects concurrently
2.Demonstrated collaboration with faculty, graduate students, andadministrators to advance a culture of research andinnovation
3. Success in facilitating interdisciplinaryresearch and developing internal and external partnerships.
4. Ability to work effectively with a broad range ofconstituents including faculty, staff, attorneys, sponsors, andindustry representatives.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates
work United Arab Emirates University